[BCMA] PNR Database Launch Event

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 29 09:55:44 PST 2021

On behalf of the Sidney Museum, we would like to invite you to join us at
7:00PM on December 1st for the virtual launch of our new Peninsula News
Review database.

The event will feature a live demonstration of the database by Museum staff
and an opportunity for members of our community to ask the staff any
questions they may have about the database.

The launch is open for all to attend.

This project has been a real labour of love and we are excited to share it
with our community.

If you are interested in attending, please send an email to
outreach at sidneymuseum.ca and we will send you a link to the Google Meet.

Please see the attached press release for more information.

Sincerely,
Sydney Fuhrman

--

Sydney Fuhrman, MA. (she/her)