[BCMA] Career Opportunity at the Kootenay Gallery of Art

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Nov 19 11:31:52 PST 2021

CORRECTION:

Executive Director at the Kootenay Gallery of Art

The Kootenay Gallery seeks an Executive Director to lead our organization.
This is an exciting time for the gallery as we work with the City of
Castlegar to envision and create our new home in downtown Castlegar to open
in 2025.

For full posting details and a job description, please go to:

https://www.kootenaygallery.com/career-opportunity/

Deadline for application is January 21, 2022.

Kootenay Gallery of Art
120 Heritage Way, Castlegar BC V1N 4M5

250.365.3337
www.kootenaygallery.com/
www.kootenaygallerygifts.com/

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

Kootenay Gallery of Art acknowledges that the Gallery resides on
the traditional unceded territory of the Sinixt, We recognize the territory
is home to the Métis and many diverse indigenous people.