[BCMA] B.C. Arts & Culture Sector COVID-19 Impact Survey (Fall 2021 Edition )

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Nov 16 13:57:02 PST 2021

This November the BCMA is encouraging members to participate in the GVPTA's
B.C. Arts & Culture Sector COVID-19 Impact Survey
<https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/sector-impact-survey> to help us gain a
better understanding of where you are at today by completing the Fall 2021
version of the  COVID-19 B.C. Arts & Culture Sector Impact Survey.

Your input is valuable in helping us understand the current realities felt
by the cultural sector in British Columbia, and to assist arts service
organizations to advocate for you.

As with previous versions, the resulting report will be shared with
federal, provincial, and municipal governments, other arts funders, and
stakeholders within the community to help convey the situation of our
sector and inform decision-making.

We acknowledge that survey fatigue is real, but we urge all artists, arts
and culture workers and organizations to complete the survey today – even
if your organization has closed, or you have left the sector. All input is
important.

Read our past reports here, and complete the survey below.

Click the following link (https://survey.gvpta.ca/zs/4SBUhI) to complete
the Fall 2021 survey.

*Survey Deadline: Tuesday, November 23, 2021*