[BCMA] Last Chance to Register: Deadline November 17!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 15 08:52:47 PST 2021

Please excuse cross-posting.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7DA06.8BE2BB30]

Last Chance to Register: Deadline November 17!

The registration deadline for the November Event in our 50th Anniversary Conference Series<https://museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/annual-conference/2021-conference-series.aspx> is this Wednesday, November 17, at 12:00 p.m. Register here<https://museums.ab.ca/events/event-detail.aspx?ID=49b5e75c-1bb8-451e-97b3-871814b8b256> to join the Alberta Museums Association (AMA) for our fourth and final Conference Series event on November 18.

Your event registration includes a half-day of live virtual sessions and a social event to gather with colleagues at the close of the day, as well as access to exclusive tie-in content, participation opportunities, and session recordings.

Check out the digital program<https://museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/annual-conference/2021-conference-series/november-event-program.aspx#NEP> to get all the details about our keynote with Jess and Matt Turtle, Co-founders of Museum of Homelessness, a full afternoon of engaging discussions around reconciliation, digital innovation, and the value of museums to Canadians, and our final social event of the year, Indigenous Art-Making with Lance Cardinal!

Registration Rates

November Event
AMA Members
$65
Non-Members
$100
Students
$40

Group rates for individual events are also available for Institutional Members registering five staff members or more. Click here<https://museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/annual-conference/2021-conference-series/registration-information.aspx> for full details about registration options.

We look forward to seeing you at our November Event! If you have any questions about our 50th Anniversary Conference Series, please contact me at learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>.

Meredith Leary, BA, Dipl., Cert.
Program Lead
she / her

Alberta Museums Association
Suite 120, 12420.104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB  T5N 3Z9

780.424.2626
learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>
museums.ab.ca<https://www.museums.ab.ca/>

The Alberta Museums Association acknowledges that our office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Cree, Saulteaux, Niitsitapi (Blackfoot), Métis, and Nakota Sioux Peoples.