[BCMA] Arts BC Conference 2021 - November 17 & 18

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Nov 9 17:05:34 PST 2021

Registration is now open for Arts BC’s Conference 2021!

As we approach the coming year of reopening and rebuilding, we can begin to
work towards the future and imagine a better way forward.

Join Arts BC virtually on November 17th and 18th to explore ways to build a
healthier, more equitable sector beyond the pandemic. Panels and
presentations throughout the conference will focus on developing new forms
of leadership, centering the wellbeing of Indigenous artists and
communities, Disability arts & culture, cultural mapping, and more!

To support organizations and individuals who have been affected differently
during the pandemic, tiered registrations are being offered between $0-$60.

ASL interpretation and auto captioning will be available for all events.

To register and learn more about the conference visit
artsbc.org/conference-2021.

[image: Conference2021_Newsletter.png]