[BCMA] Fwd: Insurance on artifacts

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Nov 25 11:07:04 PST 2021

Hi Anne,

For many years now, the Kitimat Museum & Archives has held collections insurance through the Canadian Museums Association Insurance Program.  With a CMA membership, we can access this program, providing a group rate that benefits many museums across Canada seeking collections and other insurance.

Visit https://www.museums.ca/site/mbr/membership_benefits/insurance - Collections Coverage under Business Insurance.

You can direct message me if you have questions.

Louise

[KMA Logo no Name]

Louise Avery | She Her
Executive Director