[BCMA] Another month, another Watercooler Wednesday!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 1 10:22:56 PDT 2021

A new month brings a new opportunity to connect! Join BCMA Engagement
Coordinator, Leia Patterson, for this month's Watercooler Wednesday.  Log
on to chat about land acknowledgments, learn how ours came to be, and steps
you can take to craft yours.

Registration is not necessary. *Click here*
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=20&instid=77> to view the dates for
all 2021 Watercooler Wednesdays. Click here on November 3rd at 3:30 pm to *Join
Live <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82676777117>*!
[image: WCW-Insta (2).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

The BCMA 2021 Conference will take place on October 7, 14, 21 & 28. Find
out more and register
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> today!