[BCMA] Database Recommendation

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 4 10:48:20 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

I have not used it, but this might be of interest:
https://savantdatabase.ca/

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 9:34 AM Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv <
listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca> wrote:

> The Beaver Valley and Pend d'Oreille Historical Society (Montrose and
> Fruitvale) needs a database which doesn't involve a monthly or annual
> subscription fee.  This will be used on a laptop yet to be purchased.  The
> Society would appreciate any recommendations for the database and/or the
> laptop.
>
> Craig H.

Kelly Black, PhD (he/him)
Executive Director, Point Ellice House Museum & Gardens
*Victoria's Historic House Museum *
Phone: 250.580.3420 <(250)%20580-3420> (cell)
Email: Kelly at PointElliceHouse.com
Address: 2616 Pleasant Street, Victoria, BC, V8T 4V3

www.PointElliceHouse.com <http://www.Pointellicehouse.com/>
*Operated by the Vancouver Island Local History Society*

Lekwungen Territory [Songhees & Esquimalt Nations]

*Email*: manager at pointellicehouse.com