[BCMA] Seeking mounted taxidermy piece

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 20 15:07:22 PDT 2021

Good Afternoon BCMA Community,

The Cumberland Museum & Archives is seeking a mounted taxidermy head to be
used in a turn-of-the-century hotel bar exhibit. Ideally this would be a
deer or another local species that isn't too large. The maximum space we
have is about 20" diameter for the mount, and 24" out from the wall. If
anyone is considering deaccessioning such an item we would be grateful.

**Please note the Cumberland Museum & Archives is closed to the
public until Spring 2021 as we undertake a large scale renovation and
update our exhibitions and programming**

--

*Lia Tarle, Ph.D.*

Curator | Cumberland Museum & Archives

Tel. 250-336-2445 | www.cumberlandmuseum.ca

*The Cumberland Museum & Archives respectfully acknowledges that it stands
on the Unceded traditional** territory of the K’òmoks First Nation.*