[BCMA] Funding Available Through Major Anchor Attractions Program

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 18 13:03:56 PDT 2021

Today the BC Government announced a new Major Anchor Attractions Program
fund that is open to "major anchor attractions" in both rural and urban
centres across BC. Museums, galleries, and heritage organizations that meet
eligibility criteria can apply for grant funding.

Details and eligibility requirements are available here:
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/economic-recovery/attractions-program

The BCMA recognizes that this new program will not be accessible to most
museums, galleries, and heritage organizations in BC are we are working to
advocate for relief and support funds to ensure the sustainability and
health of our sector.

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

Check out the BCMA's new online learning portal: www.museum.bc.ca
<http://www.museum.bc.ca>