[BCMA] The Province of BC's Reopening Plan

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 25 14:04:12 PDT 2021

This news is breaking and more details will be shared by the Province over
the coming days. The BCMA will share relevant updates with members as they
develop.

View the Reopening Plan here
<https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/response>.
--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

Our domain has changed! Please ensure that your spam and junk filters allow
messages from @museum.bc.ca so that you won’t miss news of events and
opportunities!