[BCMA] Recommendation for digital tools inside an exhibition.

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri May 21 11:39:05 PDT 2021

Hi Amy,

I help to create some of these digital tools for museums. We're a small
team local to BC.

digitalroots.ca

There are a variety of other companies I know of that you could consider
also:

https://www.simbioz.com/
https://ngxinteractive.com/
https://onthisspot.ca/

We focus more on mobile tours, and web apps so some of these other groups
might be better for your interactive displays.

Best of luck!
Ben

--
Ben Wilson