[BCMA] Upcoming Webinar: Introduction to BC Arts Council Funding for Indigenous Cultural Centre's

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed May 19 13:23:06 PDT 2021

*Introduction to BC Arts Council Funding for Indigenous Cultural Centres*

Wednesday, June 9, 2021
12:00noon – 1:00pm PDT
*Free!*

Are you thinking of applying to a BC Arts Council funding program? Join us
on Wednesday, June 9 from 12noon to 1 pm to learn more about the funding
programs offered by the BC Arts Council that support Indigenous cultural
centers.

Anissa Paulsen, Program Officer with the BC Arts Council will provide an
overview of funding opportunities, explain how to register in the BC Arts
Council’s online application system and provide a few basic grant writing
tips.

Bring your questions and project ideas! There will be plenty of time for an
open discussion after the brief introductory presentation. People of all
abilities, identities and expressions, orientations, and/or other lived
experiences are encouraged to attend.

Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/98a4178e795254f8adca7f9637eac106d5a4410f/1>
[image: Social Media Template (32).png]
--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

Our domain has changed! Please ensure that your spam and junk filters allow
messages from @museum.bc.ca so that you won’t miss news of events and
opportunities!