[BCMA] Announcing the Call for Nominations for BCMA’s Annual Awards for Outstanding Achievement

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed May 5 11:46:00 PDT 2021

 The BCMA is now accepting nominations for the 2021 BCMA Awards!

In the past year, we have seen British Columbia’s museums, art galleries,
Indigenous cultural centres, historic places, and other cultural heritage
organizations respond to the changing world with innovative solutions,
socially conscious initiatives, and community-driven experiences. These
organizations, and the individuals behind them, deserve to be recognized
for their ingenuity, dedication to their communities, and readiness to push
the boundary of what it means to be a “museum”.

We all know an organization, project, initiative, or individual that is
deserving of recognition for their excellence this year.  Please consider
nominating them for an award! Visit
https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-awards-2021-call-for-nominations/ for all details.

The deadline for nominations is June 11, 2021.

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>