[BCMA] Display case

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Mar 25 09:54:16 PDT 2021

Hello,

This is Gabe Newman at the Caetani House in Vernon. We were given five of these cases for our displays but they are too big for our rooms. Do you know anyone who may be interested? They are free but they need to be picked up.

They are 30 inches by 41 inches tall, by 68 inches long. They are lit inside and have covered drawers with storage underneath. They are solid and heavy and pretty much bomb proof.

I believe two are spoken for but that still leaves three!!!

Thanks,

Gabe

Gabriel Newman (he/him)
Communication and Program Coordinator
Caetani Centre
programs at caetani.org
250-275-1525

I respectfully acknowledge that my work place is within the ancestral, traditional, and unceded territory of the Syilx Nation.