[BCMA] Reminder: BCMA Listserv 2.0

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 29 09:00:00 PDT 2021

 To all subscribers:

The BCMA Listserv has been updated and Listserv 2.0 is active and stable.

Nothing has changed except that:
* Messages have to be sent to a new email
address: listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca <listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca> from now
on.*
If you have not done so yet, you might want to update your address book
from the previous email address to the new email address
listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca

The "old" Listserv will be archived soon and the previous email address  (
bcma at lists.vifa.ca) will no longer be active.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions about this.

Thank you
Vanessa

Vanessa Gelhaar
Operations Manager
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

operations at museum.bc.ca

We have launched our new online learning portal and you can now find the
BCMA at* museum.bc.ca <http://museum.bc.ca>.* Please note that this email
address has changed accordingly.