[BCMA] Bonus Episode of Museums @ the Mic out now!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jun 29 11:59:27 PDT 2021

A special bonus episode of Museums @ the Mic is out now! In this episode, hear two extended conversations that couldn't fit in our June episode. The guests on this episode are Dr. Elaine Gold, co-founder of the Canadian Language Museum, and Rachel Yates, Curator of Pacific Cultures at the Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa Tongarewa.

The latest episode is available on our website<https://museums.ab.ca/get-involved/digital-engagement/museums-at-the-mic-podcast.aspx> or on iTunes<https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/museums-at-the-mic/id1555345652>, Google Podcasts<https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80ZTQwNTIzOC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw>, Spotify<https://open.spotify.com/show/3wsXwXgcFY6W21n0TLFpU5>, or Stitcher<https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/museums-at-the-mic>. Subscribe today so you don't miss our second bonus episode, to be released later this summer!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D76CE6.96FB52D0]<https://museums.ab.ca/get-involved/digital-engagement/museums-at-the-mic-podcast.aspx>
Get Involved

Want to be a part of a future podcast episode? Submit a proposal<https://museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/annual-conference/2021-conference-series/call-for-proposals.aspx> for our 2021 Conference Series before the next deadline, July 12.

To get the full Conference experience, register now<https://museums.ab.ca/events/2021-conference-series-events.aspx> and gain access to the event's tie-in content, our live sessions, and recordings available to view after the event.

We want to hear what you think of Season 2! Share a review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts or send us a comment by email. You can send comments or any questions about our 50th Anniversary Conference Series, including registration options, to learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>.

Happy listening,

Ben Fast, BA, MA
Program Lead
He / him

Alberta Museums Association
Suite 120, 12420.104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB  T5N 3Z9

780.424.2626
learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>
museums.ab.ca<http://www.museums.ab.ca/>

The Alberta Museums Association acknowledges that our office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Cree, Saulteaux, Niitsitapi (Blackfoot), Métis, and Nakota Sioux Peoples.