[BCMA] Internship - Program Development Position

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jun 28 15:30:12 PDT 2021

The Cumberland Museum & Archives is looking for a creative individual to
join our team in the position of Program Development Intern, a position
supported through a Young Canada Works Internship opportunity.  If you're
interested in developing educational and public programming, this might be
the opportunity for you!

Program Development Internship
Position Dates: Sept 13, 2021 – March 31, 2022
Application Closes: August 1, 2021

See the attached job posting for more information.

Rosslyn Shipp
Executive Director

Cumberland Museum & Archives
www.cumberlandmuseum.ca
Ph: 250-336-2445

*CMA respectfully acknowledges that we are standing on the Unceded
traditional territory of the K’òmoks First Nation.*