[BCMA] Job Opportunity - Museum Curator

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jun 17 14:20:14 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone!

Our museum is hiring a Museum Curator.  I would be very grateful if you
could pass this on!☺

We are seeking an imaginative, experienced individual who will report to
the Museum Director and work closely with staff. The Museum Curator will
breathe life and meaning into the museum collection and help make history
accessible to the public. Individuals with a visitor-focused approach to
museum work, experience working collaboratively and an interest in
community engagement are encouraged to apply.

Here is a link to the posting:
https://www.vancouverpolicemuseum.ca/employmentopportunities

Thank you!

Diane Panozzo (she/her)