[BCMA] Fwd: Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Community Programming

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 16 12:16:35 PDT 2021

I hope this email finds you well. I’m writing to let you know about the
2021 Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Community
Programming.

I would appreciate anything you could do to share information about the
award with your network through your newsletters, website, or social media
channels. I’ve summarized the information below, and I’m also including
links to social media posts for ease of sharing.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/109210999137883/posts/4091621697563440/?d=n

Twitter: https://twitter.com/canadashistory/status/1403064528766636034?s=21

******
*Subject: 2021 Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Community
Programming*

Canada's National History Society is seeking nominations and applications
for the Governor General's History Award for Excellence in Community
Programming. This award recognizes community-based projects that promote
public engagement in history. Applications are evaluated on their impact,
innovation, and contribution to a greater public understanding of Canadian
history. Two recipients (French and English) will receive $2,500 each.

If you know a community history project, we encourage you to submit a
nomination or start an application today. Visit
https://www.canadashistory.ca/GGHACommunity

*Applications are due on July 15, 2021*.

If you have any questions about the award or application, please contact
Kylie Nicolajsen at knicolajsen at canadashistory.ca
******

Thank you for your time and support,
Kylie