[BCMA] Join us for Museum Managers Monday June 21

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jun 7 09:56:39 PDT 2021

*Join us for the last Museum Manager Monday before a summer hiatus and help
us shape the future of MMM.* Being a museum manager is a challenging and
often isolating role. From navigating stakeholder relationships, to working
with boards, to HR issues many cultural managers lack peer networks of
support. Museum Manager Monday will provide an online environment for
professionals in leadership positions across the province to network,
provide mutual support, and discuss solutions for the challenges we face.
Bring a cup of coffee and join your peers on the third Monday of every
month at 12 pm (note: MMM is taking a summer hiatus and will be offline for
July and August)! For questions or suggestions, please contact Ryan Hunt at
executivedirector at museum.bc.ca. June Museum Manager Monday June 21, 12 - 1
pm: Where do we go from here? A post-COVID world is on the horizon for the
first time - join us and discuss how the BCMA can continue to evolve to
support you, your staff/volunteers, and your organization moving forward.
This will also be a great opportunity to share feedback on Museum Manager
Monday and help to shape the future of MMM for when it returns in September.

*To register click here
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/museum-manager-mondays/>*