[BCMA] Call for Submissions - Lightning Talks at BCMA Conference

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jul 29 13:00:00 PDT 2021

As part of the 2021 BCMA Conference
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> - October 7-28,
2021 - Lightning Talks are back by popular demand!

If you want to give an inspiring 5-minute presentation during Conference,
we want to hear from you. *Head to our website for all details on how to
submit a proposal:
https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-2021-conference-lightning-talks/
<https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-2021-conference-lightning-talks/>*

You can choose between the topics of "Decolonization in Action" (Week 1,
October 7) and "Imagining the Future" (Week 4, October 28).

We hope a range of organizations from across the province can share their
experience on how they have taken action and tackled some of the challenges
their institutions are facing.

Please share this call with your network!

www.museum.bc.ca