[BCMA] Deaccessioned items from the BC Farm Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jul 16 12:47:36 PDT 2021

The attached items have been deaccessioned.  They are bulky and would need to be picked up at our museum in Fort Langley. Please reply by the end of July as this is a second and final posting.
Regards,
Hilary Ruffini, for the B.C. Farm Museum

Contact at the Museum:
B.C. Farm Museum
bcfm at telus.net
604-888-2273
Attn. Hilary

OR:  Respond directly to this personal e-mail to contact me directly.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10