[BCMA] Touchstones Nelson statement on the changing scope of the Museum Display

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jul 14 12:06:23 PDT 2021

Good morning -

Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History has recently released the attached statement regarding the 2nd floor Permanent Museum Exhibition, recognizing the changing scope of the display. If you would like further information, or would like to arrange an interview, please connect with myself or Astrid, Heyerdahl, Executive Director.

I appreciate your time and consideration,
Stephanie

Stephanie Delnea
Communications Coordinator
Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History
c: 250-505-8153

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History acknowledges that the Museum resides on the traditional unceded territory of the Sinixt and Ktunaxa Nations. We would like to thank and acknowledge the Sinixt, Yaqan Nukiy Ktunaxa and the Métis people for the opportunity to live, learn and share in cultural experiences in this beautiful place. Learn More<http://trc.ca/assets/pdf/Calls_to_Action_English2.pdf>

[cid:ba3f5fa8-769d-4b92-899d-efdecfa60a02 at CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]