[BCMA] BCMA statement in response to Lytton wildfires

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jul 2 11:30:57 PDT 2021

*Our Hearts Go Out to Those Impacted By Wildfires*

The Village of Lytton and the Lytton First Nation have suffered
unimaginable losses – the Council and staff of the BC Museums Association
(BCMA) extend our heartfelt sympathies to everyone who has lost homes,
businesses, memories, and tragically, loved ones.

We do not know the state of the BCMA’s two members, the Lytton Chinese
History Museum and the Lytton Museum and Archives. The BCMA has reached out
to our members and has connected them with the BC Heritage Emergency
Response Network <http://www.bchern.ca/> (BC HERN); we are also in contact
with sector partners to see how we can contribute support as needed.

Please visit our website for the full article
<https://museum.bc.ca/impacted-by-wildfires/> including resources on how
you can help.

www.museum.bc.ca