[BCMA] Books and items for transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Dec 10 16:47:04 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

The Greater Vernon Museum & Archives has recently deaccessioned a number of objects and is offering them to other museums and public institutions on a first-come, first-served basis. Items include typewriters, adding machines, and children's tea sets. Please see the attached list for photos and brief descriptions.

We've also weeded some books from our curatorial reference library and would be happy to offer them to whoever is interested, provided the recipient covers the cost of shipping. The list of titles is also attached.

If you are interested in any of the above, or have any questions, please contact me at marisa.parkerhinz at vernonmuseum.ca<mailto:marisa.parkerhinz at vernonmuseum.ca> by January 10th, 2021.

Thank you,
Marisa

__
Marisa Parker-Hinz, MAS (she/her)
Digital Archivist & Collections Registrar
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives
3009 - 32nd Avenue | Vernon, BC V1T 2L8
www.vernonmuseum.ca
250-550-3147
The Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.