[BCMA] Museum Managers Monday - December 20

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Dec 14 09:02:22 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Join us on Monday, December 20 from 12-1 pm for the final Museum Manager
Monday of 2021! This will be a causal MMM in which we'll reflect on the
past year and discuss goals and plans for 2022. To register and access the
Zoom link, visit: https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=29

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

*Roundup* submissions are now open online! We now offer compensation to
contributors and are looking for articles about how you and your
institution are maintaining momentum! Find more details on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/roundup-magazine-submissions/>.