[BCMA] Please support BC Studies - our annual auction is now live!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Dec 1 12:56:14 PST 2021

BC STUDIES ONLINE AUCTION LIVE!

Today, December 1, 2022, marks the beginning of the
18th Annual BC Studies Online Fundraising Auction.

Head on over to https://www.32auctions.com/BCStudies2021  <https://bcstudies.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2748466f97858e71a825cb26c&id=8e188dd7be&e=d37ee18732>
to bid on a variety of items ranging from hotel stays to yoga classes, and from collectible art books to cinnamon buns! This year’s auction features great prizes from all across British Columbia,
and runs until 5PM PST, December 8, 2021.

Additionally, make sure to check out and support our generous donors, and follow BC Studies on Twitter @bcstudies, and on Facebook at facebook.com/bcstudies <http://facebook.com/bcstudies> for all the latest auction news.