[BCMA] Object Identification Needed

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Aug 10 11:48:18 PDT 2021

If the size is that I am imagining, it is used as a hidden key holder, made
to look like a rock to hide a door key out of doors.

At least that's what it looks like to me! I bought one from Rona decades
ago. Similar material. I left it in a flower bed when I moved.

Deborah Chapman

Curator

Salmon Arm Museum & Heritage Association @

R.J. Haney Heritage Village