[BCMA] Tours - template

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Aug 17 11:13:41 PDT 2021

Greetings,

I am working with the programming team to create a public and school tour
template for docents to use and that can be populated with the content from
the exhibitions.

I am wondering if anyone has anything like this that they use and are
willing to share.

Thanks for your time.

Stephanie Myers
Pronouns:She/Her/Hers
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>
Public Program Coordinator
Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History
cell 250.505.7410 (primary)
250-352-9813 ext 206
programs at touchstonesnelson.ca
Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History acknowledges that the Museum
resides on the traditional unceded territory of the Sinixt and Ktunaxa
Nations. We would like to thank and acknowledge the Sinixt, Yaqan Nukiy
Ktunaxa, and the Métis people for the opportunity to live, learn and share
in cultural experiences in this beautiful place. Learn More
<http://trc.ca/assets/pdf/Calls_to_Action_English2.pdf>