[BCMA] Summerland Museum Seeks Collections Intern

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Aug 11 11:56:51 PDT 2021

The Summerland Museum and Archives Society has a job opening for the
position of *Collections Intern*. This position is funded through the Young
Canada Works Building Careers in Heritage program and applicants must meet
the program's requirements.

The Museum will be accepting applications until this position is filled.

More information about this position is available on our website
<https://www.summerlandmuseum.org/join-the-team/2021/6/24/job-posting-collections-intern>
.

To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to
archives at summerlandmuseum.org.
--
Julien Butler
*(She/Her/Hers)*
archives at summerlandmuseum.org
The Summerland Museum and Archives respectfully acknowledges
that we are situated on the unceded and ancestral territory of the Syilx
Peoples.