[BCMA] Object Identification Needed

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Aug 9 11:58:11 PDT 2021

Good afternoon Aimee,

My suggestion is to contact and physically show the object to the Science
and Technology Department (Earth Sciences and/or Geoscience) at Vancouver
Island University to determine if this is stone.  One of the local
concrete companies might be able to say if it is concrete or not.  Again,
they would need to see it.  With any answers as a starting point you might
be able to establish some approximate date (past hundred years or so vs.
much earlier times).

Craig Horsland