[BCMA] Penticton Art Gallery's 44th Annual Art Auction 💥

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Aug 6 13:01:29 PDT 2021

Penticton Art Gallery's 44th Annual Art Auction 💥

** 44th Annual Art Auction - September 29, 2021

We are so excited to be hosting our first live art auction since 2019! Join us at Three Sisters Winery on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 for our 44th Annual Art Auction. Funds raised through this auction are integral to our operations, programming, and exhibitions throughout the year. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, August 10 at 10:00am.

This auction promises to be out of this world with items such as James Irwin's NASA test pilot flight suit from Apollo 15. 2021 marks the 50th anniversary of Apollo 15, the fourth mission to land men on the moon. We will also be showcasing iconic artwork, such as one of Andy Warhol's "Marilyn" silkscreens, a pochoir print by Joyce Wieland, and an abstracted landscape by Iain Baxter&. Keep your eye out for rare items like a 4 1/2 foot long woolly mammoth tusk and a signed first edition of "Klee Wyck" by Emily Carr. Gift baskets, packages, and donations from our wonderful community will be added to the auction site as we receive them.

You can pre-bid on all auction items here*: www.32auctions.com/PAG2021
*All pre-bids will roll over into the live and silent auctions. Pre-bidding is available online from July 26, 2021 through to September 28, 2021.

Tickets are $65 for Gallery Members and $75 for Non-Members. Your ticket includes participation in the live auction, an auction catalogue, two drink tickets, dinner from one of three food trucks, and two bottles of wine per table during the live auction.

Give us a call at (250)-493-2928 or visit us at the Penticton Art Gallery to purchase your tickets on August 10, 2021.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Venue: Three Sisters Winery @ 1250 Munson Avenue, Penticton BC, V2A 8S5

Auction Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Schedule: Doors open @ 5:30pm / live auction starts @ 7:00pm / silent auction closes @ 8:00pm / live auction ends @ 9:00pm

Pre-bid on all auction items here*: www.32auctions.com/PAG2021
*All pre-bids will roll over into the live and silent auctions. Pre-bidding is available online from July 26, 2021 through to September 28, 2021.

Food Trucks: Wood Wood Pizzeria, Opah! Greek Foods, Yama 2 Go Sushi

Attire: Come dressed in your best mid-century outfit!

Contact: If you have any questions, please get in touch with:

McKaila Ferguson
Media & PR Matters
collections at pentictonartgallery.com

Paul Crawford
Artwork & Auction Items
curator at pentictonartgallery.com
More Information (http://pentictonartgallery.com/annual-art-auction)
View Auction Items (https://www.32auctions.com/PAG2021)

** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pentictonartgallery)
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/pentartgallery)
** Link (http://www.instagram.com/pentictonartgallery)
** Website (http://www.pentictonartgallery.com)
Copyright © 2021 Penticton Art Gallery. All rights reserved.

Visit Us
199 Marina Way
Penticton, British Columbia
V2A 1H5, Canada