[BCMA] BC Government Proof of Vaccination Statement
Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv
listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Aug 23 14:17:56 PDT 2021
Announced today, by order of the PHO, proof of vaccination will be required
to access some events, services, and businesses. Starting September 13, you
must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, you must
be fully vaccinated.
The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+) and
- *Indoor ticketed concerts, theatre, dance, symphony, and sporting
- Indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants, pubs, and bars
- Nightclubs and casinos
- Movie theatres
- Gyms, pools, and recreation facilities
- Does not include youth recreational sport
- Indoor high-intensity group exercise
- *Indoor organized gatherings like weddings, parties, conferences,
meetings, and workshops*
- *Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities like
pottery and art*
- Does not include K to 12 schools and before and after school
- Post-secondary on-campus student housing
Events, businesses, and services will ask to see your proof of vaccination
and valid government ID.
The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022, subject to extension.
*Coming soon: B.C.'s vaccine card*
You'll be able to show your proof of vaccination easily using the B.C.
vaccine card website.
The secure website will be available for September 13 and will provide
confidential access to your proof of vaccination.
You'll be able to save your vaccine card to your smartphone and show it
when accessing events, services and businesses. A secure paper option will
also be available for September 13.
To access your B.C. vaccine card, you'll need to provide:
Date of birth
Personal Health Number (PHN)
To learn more, click here.
Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
The BC Museums Association office is located on the traditional, unceded
lands of the Lekwungen <https://vimeo.com/275788251> peoples (Songhees and
Xwsepsum Nations). We respect past, present, and future Indigenous stewards
and recognize that we are uninvited guests on this territory.
BC Museums Association || 675 Belleville Street || Victoria, BC || V8W 9W2
The BCMA 2021 Conference will take place on October 7, 14, 21 & 28. Find
out more and register
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Listserv