[BCMA] Photo Query

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Aug 17 11:32:37 PDT 2021

Hi Sarah,

The photo you circulated yesterday is of downtown Hope, BC. The building in which the Trail Cafe was located in is still standing at 273 Wallace Street. The neighbouring building on the right (Bananaland and Dyson’s Men’s and Boy Wear), has since been redeveloped. Google Street View here: https://goo.gl/maps/wwPho8EqQBERWL5fA <https://goo.gl/maps/wwPho8EqQBERWL5fA>

Cheers!

Sam

SAMUEL BOISVERT, BA, CAHP
Senior Heritage Consultant
DONALD LUXTON AND ASSOCIATES INC.
1030 - 470 Granville Street, Vancouver BC V6C 1V5
604.688.1216 x118
www.donaldluxton.com <http://www.donaldluxton.com/>

Vacation Alert: I will be away from the office from September 15 until September 22.