[BCMA] Reporter Wanting to Speak with Museums About Emergency Preparedness

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Aug 13 14:04:18 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

A reporter reached out who is working on a story about museums and
emergency preparedness - they are especially interested in museums that are
concerned about infrastructure challenges or plans to move artifacts to
safety. If anyone would like to speak with them, please email me (
ryan at museum.bc.ca) and I'll connect you.

If you are worried about emergency preparedness, the BCMA is curating a
list of emergency preparedness resources on our website:
https://museum.bc.ca/tools-and-resources/Emergency-Preparedness/

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

Check out the BCMA's new online learning portal: www.museum.bc.ca
<http://www.museum.bc.ca>