[BCMA] Object Identification Needed

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Aug 9 11:01:45 PDT 2021

Hi Aimee!

Well we always love a good Curatorial Guessing Game on a Monday morning!

General consensus here seems to be a mould for a finnial (curtain rod) or fence topper.

Our Facility Manager suggested that there would be few materials you could pour into a mould like that that wouldn't just set up and stick.

On balance, our answer is, we don't know, but we had fun guessing! Keep us posted!

Tracy Calogheros