[BCMA] Life-Size Animals for Exhibits

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Sat Apr 17 11:58:25 PDT 2021

I suppose you have gone the route of a taxidermy company that specializes in animal forms?  There is Artistic Wildlife Creations in Campbell River, or Western Taxidermy in Delta.  They may not have a mule/donkey form but they might know where to get one.

There is also this pricey one from the USA: http://www.fiberstock.com/products/mule <http://www.fiberstock.com/products/mule>

at your service,

Lewis Bartholomew
Founder & Executive Director

mrbarth at alberniproject.org

MUSEUM ADDRESS:
HMCS ALBERNI Museum and Memorial
MUSÉE DU NCSM ALBERNI
5-625 Cliffe Avenue
Courtenay BC

For current Covid-19 Hours
please call:
250-897-4611

ADMINISTRATION OFFICE:
The Alberni Project Society
TAP Mobile Exhibit Bookings
65 Salsbury Road
Courtenay, BC Canada V9N9L7
250-338-2720
BC Reg Society: S-0062206

HMCS ALBERNI Memorial
www.alberniproject.org
www.facebook.com/thealberniproject
www.twitter.com/AlberniProject
k103museum at alberniproject.org

Take up our quarrel with the foe: To you from failing hands we throw the torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die we shall not sleep,
though poppies grow in Flanders Fields.

Email is a non-secure form of communication and clients should not include any sensitive account information in any email to The Alberni Project. Le courriel n'est pas un mode de transmission securise et les clients doivent s'abstenir d'y inclure tout renseignement sensible sur leur compte dans toute communication electronique destinee a projet de Alberni.

In the spirit of reconciliation, we recognize that HAMM and TAPS are on the traditional territory of the K’omoks First Nation.  Dans un esprit de réconciliation, nous reconnaissons que HAMM et TAPS se trouve sur te territoire traditionnel de la Première Nation K’omoks.