[BCMA] Improving Survey Design in BC Cultural Institutions - Q&A

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Apr 12 13:34:19 PDT 2021

Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 12:00noon – 1:00pm

Registration is Free!

Did our 'From Very Bad to Very Good: Improving Survey Design in BC Cultural
Institutions' <https://vimeo.com/531897330> webinar leave you wanting more?
Have a few questions that you'd like to chat about? Passionate about
evaluation and surveys? Join the BCMA and Jessica McQuiggan for this
informal chat on surveys and evaluations - bring your questions! Jessica
McQuiggan managed research and evaluation at Science World in Vancouver for
nearly three years and is a member of the Visitor Studies Association. As
an enthusiastic data nerd with a PhD in cognitive psychology, she firmly
believes that people don’t hate doing surveys - they just dislike filling
out poorly designed surveys. This will be an informal chat so feel free to
have your video on and unmute to ask your question live.

Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/24aa36e22d8650a27d42f006c3a66dfc889c0353/1>

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

We have launched our new online learning portal and you can now find the
BCMA at* museum.bc.ca <http://museum.bc.ca/>.* Please note that this email
address has changed accordingly.