[BCMA] B.C. Arts & Culture Sector COVID-19 Impact Survey Spring 2021 Edition

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 8 08:49:57 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

An update to the GVPTA B.C. Arts & Culture Sector COVID-19 Impact Survey is
now online. This survey is a vital advocacy tool to demonstrate the impacts
of COVID-19 on cultural organizations and is critical to our understanding
of the situation for the cultural sector in British Columbia and across
Canada.

all museums, galleries, cultural organizations, and cultural professionals
in British Columbia to complete this survey.*

Click the following link to complete the survey:
https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/sector-impact-survey?mc_cid=3e52360668&mc_eid=UNIQID

Questions can be directed to Kenji Maeda at kenji at gvpta.ca.

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

Check out the BCMA's new online learning portal: www.museum.bc.ca
<http://www.museum.bc.ca>