[BCMA] Deadline for B.C. Arts & Culture Sector Impact Survey April 21

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Apr 19 10:25:28 PDT 2021

In order to have a global picture and a more detailed understanding of the
situation for the cultural sector in British Columbia and across
Canada, *non-personally
identifying survey results* may be integrated with other surveys and/or
shared with analysts and researchers with expertise in cultural
participation and consumption. (For greater clarity, data we will NOT
share include
personally identifiable details like your name, email, and organization,
etc.)

By continuing this survey, you are providing your consent to the terms
outlined. During the survey, you are not required to answer every question,
but providing more answers will give us the fullest possible understanding
of our sector. You may also choose to quit the survey at any time.

Questions can be directed to Kenji Maeda at kenji at gvpta.ca.

*Take the survey: https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/sector-impact-survey
<https://www.gvpta.ca/programs/sector-impact-survey>*

*The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes but will vary depending
on how many questions you choose to answer. Most questions are optional. *