[BCMA] Job Postings: Curatorial Assistant and Museum Education Officer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 15 15:42:01 PDT 2021

Hello,

The Mission Museum is seeking applications for two summer positions. Please
see attached job descriptions for more information.

The positions are dependent on funding.

Thank you,

Courtney Miller

Acting Museum Manager

Due to the evolving situation with the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic the
Mission District Historical Society is temporarily closing the Mission
Museum to visitors until further notice.

We are currently providing services remotely by telephone and email.

Current office hours: Thursday-Friday 9am-5pm

Please see our website and social media platforms for updates.

Operated by the Mission District Historical Society

604-826-1011

 <mailto:info at missionmuseum.com> info at missionmuseum.com

 <http://www.missionmuseum.com/> www.missionmuseum.com

  _____

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments)
are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print
its contents. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.