[BCMA] Lower Mainland Curators Group Invites You To May 26th Virtual Meet-Up

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 7 11:33:28 PDT 2021

Calling all Curators, Exhibit Designers, Conservators and Researchers! Lower Mainland Curator Group is a group that organizes meet-ups by various organizations around the Lower Mainland to learn from the great work done at our museum locations. We all work hard for our exhibits - let's share those lessons learned!

Happy 2021 from Lower Mainland Curators Group. The organizing team met recently and all agreed that we have missed connecting with our colleagues at Lower Mainland museums and heritage sites. The last in-person Meet-Up was at the Vancouver Police Museum in January 2020.

To begin the revival, the group will host 2 Virtual Meet-Ups in 2021, one in May and one in November The groups' focus in 2021 will be sharing experiences, solutions, and ideas on how our organizations have met COVID-19 challenges.