[BCMA] Actor-Interpreter, Summer Positions

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Apr 6 16:27:04 PDT 2021

Hello,

The Museum of North Vancouver and Archives (MONOVA) is hiring two Actor-Interpreters, pending funding from Young Canada Works. Please see the attached job posting for details.

Thank you,
Chantal Gallant

Chantal Gallant | She/Her | Museum Theatre Intern
604.990.3700, ext. 8007  | GallantC at monova.ca

MONOVA
Museum of North Vancouver (opening 2021)
115 West Esplanade, North Vancouver, BC V7M 0G7

Archives of North Vancouver
3203 Institute Road, North Vancouver, BC, V7K 3E5
The Archives is currently open to researchers by appointment only, Monday to Thursday: <https://monova.ca/archives> <https://monova.ca/archives/> www.monova.ca/archives<https://monova.ca/archives/>

monova.ca<https://monova.ca/>

Support the "Bringing Stories To Life" campaign. Donate today<https://monova.ca/donate/><https://monova.ca/donate/><https://monova.ca/donate/>.

We respectfully acknowledge that MONOVA: Museum and Archives of North Vancouver is located on the traditional lands of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations, whose ancestors have lived here for countless generations. We are grateful for the opportunity to live, work and learn with them on unceded Coast Salish Territory.